Thursday, May 7, 2009

North Ridgeville Baseball League



We did the baseball league on Sunday for North Ridgeville Baseball. They play at Palmer Field. The league doesn't usually do photos, but we have done my nephew Nolan's team every year for them so that they have pictures of their team. This is the photo of Nolan. He is 12 and has grown about six inches since Christmas! He is a halfway decent looking kid! Surprising if you knew what my brother looks like! Only kidding! I also put a sample of the memory mate I custom designed for the league (because I'm crazy!) I think it turned out really well. I hope everyone likes them when they get them! Have a great day! Susan

1 comment:

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Notre pas cher vente. chihuahua eu cela comme un cadeau quand les cow-boys finalement une victoire play-off lunettes de soleil pas cher! Il a l'air beau en elle soooo-un vrai champion! Papa etait sooo fiers! =) sac a main pas cher. Parfait, le petit gars qu'il aime! chaussures femmes pas cher.