Monday, May 11, 2009

Cornhole Day





We went to my brother David's house yesterday to get together for mother's day. We had a cookout and played cornhole. I got my *NEW* cornhole boards custom designed by me and my friend Vern. I designed and layed them out on the computer, and she used her artistic talent to translate that design onto the board. I LOVE them and think they are very girly and trendy!
The photo of the guys is my dad and two brothers and nephew Nolan to show how much he has grown over the winter. My parents are gone all winter down south, and they swear he grew a foot while they were gone! He is now taller than my dad and almost taller than his dad, and he's 12 YEARS OLD!!!! A good time was had by all! It's great to make time to be with the ones you love. Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day!

2 comments:

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Notre pas cher vente. chihuahua eu cela comme un cadeau quand les cow-boys finalement une victoire play-off lunettes de soleil pas cher! Il a l'air beau en elle soooo-un vrai champion! Papa etait sooo fiers! =) sac a main pas cher. Parfait, le petit gars qu'il aime! chaussures femmes pas cher.

Unknown said...

nice blog.